We specialise in delivering full turnkey projects from the taking of a detailed brief, providing concepts, through to full installation, including all client liason, co-ordination and managment of construction companies and fit out contractors, selection and specification of all furniture and fabrics, design of bespoke furniture, technical drawings, layouts etc and handing over the completed installation.
Both new and refurbishment projects are undertaken, where we aim to deliver exceptional as well as sustainable solutions.
Please view our gallery case studies, and drop list tabs, for more portfolio examples!
Case study: Banjaara Indian Restaurant
Case Study: Byzance Restaurant
Case study: Pantelli’s Restaurant
Castellon Guest House Gallery
Our Full Turnkey and project management of hospitality projects include, but not limited to, some of the following services:
- Interpreting a full client brief, ensuring all items are included and a full understanding is achieved as to the client vision, image and aims
- Conceptual solutions and design options expressed
- Detailed Gound plans/space planning, elevations, working drawings, perspectives and the like
- Design and installation of specialized ceilings, bulkheads and lighting
- Extensive sampling of new scheme
- Signage /wayfinding solutions
- Design and manufacture of Custom made display units and specialized furniture requirements
- Design and manufacture of window finishings
- Reupholstering of seating eg sofas, ottomans chairs etc and sourcing, manufacture and installation of new items
- Specialized paint finishes, eg trompe l’oeil decoration
- Sourcing and installation of artworks and object’d art
- Interior plant scaping
- Floors finishes – carpeting, rugs, wood, tiles etc
- Working with Design and Build contractors and developers, as well as architects
- Planning permission items