We pride ourselves in delivering full turnkey projects from the taking of a detailed brief, providing concepts, through to full installation, including all client liason, co-ordination and managment of construction companies and fit out contractors, selection and specification of all furniture and fabrics, design of bespoke furniture, technical drawings, layouts etc and handing over the completed installation.
Our main focus is that we listen to you, the client, in delivering the brief to your specifications, and so complete an outstanding and unique project!
Both new and refurbishment projects are undertaken, where we aim to deliver exceptional as well as sustainable solutions.
Please view our gallery case studies for more portfolio examples!
Our Full Turnkey and project managment of retail projects include, but not limited to, some of the following services:
- Interpreting a full client brief, ensuring all items are included and a full understanding is achieved as to the client vision, image and aims
- Conceptual solutions and design options expressed
- Detailed Gound plans/space planning, elevations, working drawings, perspectives and the like
- Design and installation of specialised ceilings, bulkheads and lighting
- Extensive sampling of new scheme
- Signage /wayfinding solutions
- Design and manufacture of Custom made display units and specialised furniture requirments
- Design and manufacture of window finishings
- Reupholstering of seating eg sofas, ottomans chairs etc and sourcing, manufacture and installation of new items
- Specialised paintfinishes, eg trompe l’oeil decoration
- Sourcing and installation of artworks and object’d art
- Interior plant scaping
- Floors finishes – carpeting, rugs, wood, tiles etc
- Design and Build
Some photographic examples of a limited budget, Day Spa: